This wild salmon and sautéed spinach meal is packed with protein, vitamins and flavor! While most people are aware these days of just how great omega-3s are for us, do you know some of the specific benefits it has? Intake of Omega-3s has been linked to improved mood and cognition, joint protection, eye benefits, and reduced risk of cancer, among other benefits– not to mention it tastes phenomenal when cooked up right!
- 3 salmon steaks
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic
1. Rinse salmon steaks in cold water.
2. Cover surface of non-stick fry pan with olive oil.
3. Combine remaining ingredients and brush on salmon steaks.
5. Prepare sautéed spinach.
- 1 large bag fresh organic baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1. Sauté garlic in olive oil on low for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add spinach, cover and simmer until tender, stirring frequently.
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team