Go all the way! Transform how you feel with this 28-day Paleo meal plan of 100% Paleo eating.
Dr. Loren Cordain’s original Paleo Diet® allows flexibility in how you eat, but this guide offers 28 days of 100% Paleo meal plans and recipes so you can reset and recover your health.
Look forward to more energy, better sleep, reduced inflammation, a clearer mind, calm digestion, smoother skin, improved athletic performance, and a more natural body weight.
This 28-Day Paleo Reset is a perfect way to reverse holiday eating and flaring inflammation and symptoms of diet-related conditions.
Our guide includes:
- 84 meals with 43 recipes and 15 all-new, exclusive recipes
- The health benefits to expect
- A simple quick-start guide
- A Paleo Foods Dictionary: a Paleo food list of what to eat and what to avoid
- 4 weeks of Paleo menus with clever ways to use leftovers
- Weekly one-trip grocery lists organized by grocery department
- Fill-in-the-blank accountability and wellness calendar
- Energizing exercise ideas
- Nutrition facts for every meal
- How to stay Paleo for life with Dr. Cordain’s 85% Paleo rule
After this 28-day Paleo challenge, you should have a clear understanding of Dr. Cordain’s real Paleo Diet™ program and its benefits. You’ll know what to eat and what to avoid. You’ll balance your micronutrient ratios. You’ll enjoy convenient meal plans and step-by-step recipes that are just as delicious as they are healthy.
Most importantly, you will feel like you are in charge of your health.
Try a 100% Paleo Diet for 28 days and transform how you feel! Then let us help you stay Paleo for life.
To get this digital download, add it to your shopping cart and check out. After your order is complete, your personal download link will display (and will be emailed to you). Your personal download link will be available to you for 14 days after you complete your order, so please download your file promptly.
Questions? Just ask! Contact our team at email@example.com and we will be happy to help. We respond within two business days, usually sooner.