This vitamin-packed Spinach Salad with Crabmeat works well as an entree and tastes delicious with the fresh, homemade dressing. Make the dressing ahead of time to speed up your prep.
- 2 large bunches fresh spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1 Walla Walla, Vidalia, or Maui sweet onion, sliced small
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced thin
- 2 hardboiled omega 3-enriched eggs, sliced thin
- 1/2 pound cooked, shredded crabmeat
1. Tear spinach leaves into small pieces and mix with onions, tomatoes, and crabmeat
- 3 T. dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 T. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 c. burgundy wine
- 1 c. fresh tomatoes, pureed
- 2 c. flaxseed oil
- 1 c. lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in blender. Pour into a cruet and shake well before each use. Makes 5 cups.
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team