We give this Smoked Salmon Pesto Paleo Pizza 3 Ps for a Paleo in the kitchen job well done!
- 1/8 cup flax meal
- 1/8 cup pumpkin seed meal
- 1/8 cup sunflower seed meal
- 3-5 organic free range eggs
- 1/4 cauliflower
- One bunch fresh basil leaves
- 100g toasted pine nuts
- 50g activated raw cashew nuts (soak nuts overnight in filtered water to activate)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbl spoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- 200g smoked salmon
- 1 avocado
- Handful of spinach leaves
- Handful of activated walnuts (soak nuts overnight to activate)
2. The following day, roughly chop cauliflower and throw florets into food processor, processing until a rice-like consistency (ie, make cauliflower rice).
3. Combine cauliflower rice with egg/seed mixture, adding an extra egg to make runnier if need be.
5. Meanwhile, make pesto by throwing garlic, basil leaves, cashews and pine nuts into food processor. Then gradually add salt and olive oil until it has the consistency of a thick paste. Spread the pesto onto the warm pizza base, then arrange smoked salmon, spinach leaves, avocado slices and activated walnuts on top.
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team