This delicious homemade paleo barbecue sauce will be a great addition on some grilled chicken, steak, or even your sweet potatoes! The sweet and zesty combo is a great paleo condiment that adds just a little taste of backyard-summer-barbecue to whatever you happen to be cooking up that day! Recipe courtesy of Emily Tchen-Tomasino
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 cup natural apple juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon hickory smoke spice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (add more for more kick)
1. Add all ingredients to saucepan and simmer on medium/low heat for 30 minutes.
2. Place in bar and enjoy on EVERYTHING
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team