Ring in the season with this great autumn harvest salad! Waldorf Salad is a favorite in the Cordain Kitchen. This spruced up recipe with fresh, organic, and locally grown veggies, fruits, berries, and nuts is a healthful Paleo dish you’re sure to keep on the menu.
Serves 3 -4
- 1 Bag organic mixed salad greens
- 2 Salad green organic onions, sliced
- 2 Organic red apples, chopped
- 2 Organic green apples, chopped
- 1 Cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnut halves
1. Chop red and green apples into bite-sized pieces
2. Slice green organic onions
3. Toss organic mixed salad greens with apples and onions
5. Dress with balsamic vinegar and olive oil
6. Bon Apetite!
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team