Special thanks and congratulations to Dino Romano, The Paleo Diet Recipe Contest Winner
Spice up your night with this delicious crispy grilled chicken in garlicky orange sauce, perfect for entertaining guests.
- 6 bone on chicken thighs, skinned
- 8-10 large cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- 1-2 cups parsley, chopped fine
- 4 Tb. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 Tb. dried oregano (3 Tb., fresh)
- 1 t. red pepper flakes
- 2 t. coarse black pepper
2.Without reducing the heat, proceed to cook over the flame to ensure moist center on the inside and crunchy and blackened on the outside
3. In a large bowl mix the chopped garlic, parsley, olive oil, diced oranges, oregano, red and black pepper. Stir well
5. Let stand for several minutes in the mixture
6. Best served with a large salad
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team