About the Paleo Diet
The Paleo Diet, the world’s healthiest diet, is based upon the fundamental concept that the optimal diet is the one to which we are genetically adapted. The therapeutic effect of The Paleo Diet is supported by both randomized controlled human trials and real-life success stories.
When you adopt The Paleo Diet you may:
- Reduce your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and most chronic degenerative diseases that affect people in the western world
- Lose weight if you are overweight
- Improve your athletic performance
- Slow or reverse progression of an autoimmune disease
- Improve or eliminate acne
- Sleep better and have more energy throughout the day
- Enjoy an increased libido
- Improve your mental outlook and clarity
- Enjoy a longer, healthier, more active life
The Paleo Diet team brings together:
Loren Cordain, Ph.D., the world’s leading expert on Paleolithic diets and founder of the Paleolithic movement
Pedro Bastos, M.S. in Human Nutrition and Food Quality, nutrition consultant, researcher, and lecturer from Lisbon, Portugal
Stephanie Vuolo, B.A. is a Certified Nutritional Therapist, an American College of Sports Medicine Personal Trainer, and a Certified CrossFit Level 1 Coach
Nell Stephenson, B.S. in Exercise Science, Ironman athlete, personal trainer, and health and nutrition consultant
Trevor Connor, M.S. Candidate at Colorado State University, Department of Health and Exercise Science, College of Applied Human Sciences
William Lagakos, Ph.D., in Nutritional Biochemistry and Physiology, is a nutritional sciences researcher, consultant, and blogger
Dr. Marc Bubbs, ND is a Naturopathic Doctor, Strength Coach, Author, Speaker, and Blogger practicing in Toronto, Canada.
Lorrie Cordain, M.Ed., Co-Author of The Paleo Diet Cookbook
Maelán Fontes is a researcher and PhD student at the Center for Primary Health Care Research, Lund University, Sweden.