Quick Paleo Turkey Meatloaf
Looking for a recipe to satisfy your craving for “Comfort” food that follows Paleo Diet® guidelines? Search no more. This meatloaf recipe is fast and easy to prepare and a healthy version of the traditional dish. Everyone at your dinner table is sure to enjoy the delicious combination of ingredients that make this recipe a favorite in the Paleo kitchen. Serve it with your favorite salad and veggies for a completely comforting dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Category: Turkey
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
For the meatloaf:
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp almond meal
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 ½ tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
For the sauce:
- ½ cup organic tomato sauce (no sugar or salt added)
- 1 pitted date (optional)
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan with olive oil and set aside.
- To make the meatloaf, place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Place meatloaf mixture into prepared pan and bake for 40-60 minutes or until inside is no longer pink.
- To make the sauce, place the tomato sauce, date and garlic in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Once sauce begins to boil, remove from heat.
- Remove meatloaf from the oven, top with sauce and serve immediately.
Keywords: #Meatloaf #Paleo Recipe #turkey meatloaf