Herb Crusted Pork Chops
Paleo Diet® fans know that pork is a fantastic source of protein and quite delicious when prepared properly. The combination of mustard with other fresh ingredients, makes this dish a family favorite. Pair it with a side of fresh steamed veggies and you’ve got yourself a satisfying meal for you and your guests.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 people 1x
- Category: Pork
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cracked black pepper
- 4 -4-oz. boneless pork loin chops
- 1–2 tbsp Paleo spicy mustard
- 6 oz. white mushrooms, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9×13 dish with coconut oil.
- Season the pork chops with pepper on both sides and place them in the baking dish. Brush the top of each chop with mustard.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mushrooms, green onions, almond meal, and parsley. Spoon the mixture evenly over the pork chops.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Keywords: #pork chops #Paleo Recipes