Special thanks and congratulations to Suzanne Hoffmann, The Paleo Diet Recipe Contest Winner
Bold, zesty, saucy: this dijon mustard glazed salmon will have your tastebuds begging for more!
- 1-2lb salmon fillet
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1½ lemons, juiced
- 3 tbsp olive oil (may use walnut oil)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1-2 dashes cayenne pepper
1. In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except the salmon fillet
2. On Med-High heat, bring sauce to boil, then simmer for 5 minutes
4. Wrap foil and place the salmon fillet on the grill for 20 min or until fully cooked
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team