This quick and easy recipe of shrimp stuffed avocados works great for a salad or appetizer.
- 4 large avocados, peeled and halved, seeds removed
- 1 1/2 c. small salad shrimp, cooked and washed
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. onion powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 T. paprika
1. Set avocados on serving plate with cut side facing up
2. Combine shrimp, lemon juice, onion and pepper in a medium-sized mixing bowl
3. Spoon shrimp mixture onto each avocado, covering generously
4. Sprinkle the top of each stuffed avocado with paprika before serving
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team
Comments to this website are moderated by our editorial board. For approval, comments need to be relevant to the article and free of profanities and personal attacks. We encourage cordial debates for the betterment of understanding and discovery. Comments that advertise or promote a business will also not be approved, however, links to relevant blog posts that follow the aforementioned criteria will be allowed. Thank you.