Lorrie Cordain’s No-Cream of Veggie Soup, The Cordain Kitchen
One of our favorite vegetables to include in Paleo dishes is celery root. This soup is a delicious, healthy Paleo recipe side dish to present at your family table and is sure to warm up a cold winter evening.
- 6 cups organic chicken broth (salt free)
- ½ head cabbage cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 4 large celery root bulbs, peeled and diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 fresh garlic cloves sliced thin
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T fresh cracked pepper
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in large soup pot.
2. Cook on medium heat until veggies and celery root are tender.
3. Let cool and place in blender.
4. Blend on high speed until liquefied.
6. Heat on low until desired temperature.
7. Serve with fresh sprigs of parsley or cilantro.
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team