Special thanks and congratulations to Beth G., The Paleo Diet Recipe Contest Winner!
Accidental Thai Noodles are an epicurean dream blended with a medley of herbs and spices.
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter (you can find it at any health store)
- 3 Tbsp chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tsp chili powder (or sub 1 tsp Paleo Sriracha)
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Meat and Noodles
- 2 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 4 scallions, chopped thinly
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Pepper, to taste
2. In a bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together and set aside so the flavors can marry
3. Melt the coconut oil in a skillet and add the chicken, garlic, scallions and ginger.
5. Turn skillet down to low and add dressing.
6. When the squash is done, use a fork to pull out the ‘noodles’. They should easily pull out and fall into noodle-like pieces. Serve meat and dressing mixture over noodles.
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team