Recently, I made an infographic about some interesting Paleo statistics and touched lightly on its health benefits. Still not impressed with Paleo? Well, here I am with another infographic to convince you that Paleo is life changing. Through its philosophy of eating real and whole food, incredible health benefits are what you’re looking for at the end of the tunnel.
Credits: Images used courtesy of Sonder Creative
1. Kaczmarczyk, M.M., M.J. Miller, and G.G. Freund, The health benefits of dietary fiber: beyond the usual suspects of type 2 diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular disease and colon cancer. Metabolism, 2012. 61(8): p. 1058-66.
2. //umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/omega3-fatty-acids#ixzz3BpvtzHsG. Accessed February 27, 2017.
3. Mellberg, C., et al., Long-term effects of a Palaeolithic-type diet in obese postmenopausal women: a 2-year randomized trial. Eur J Clin Nutr, 2014. 68(3): p. 350-7.
4. //thepaleodiet.com/paleo-lifestyle-protects-food-allergies/#.Vp1RDPkrJdg. Accessed February 27, 2017.
5. //thepaleodiet.com/paleo-lifestyle-protects-food-allergies/#_edn7. Accessed February 27, 2017.
6. https://consumer.healthday.com/vitamins-and-nutrition-information-27/dieting-to-lose-weight-health-news-195/paleo-diet-may-help-older-women-s-hearts-waistlines-709573.html. Accessed February 27, 2017.
7. //thepaleodiet.com/fight-inflammation-with-a-paleo-diet/#.VtBlhJMrK1s. Accessed February 27, 2017.
8. Forsythe, C.E., et al., Comparison of low fat and low carbohydrate diets on circulating fatty acid composition and markers of inflammation. Lipids, 2008. 43(1): p. 65-77.
9. //thepaleodiet.com/rheumatoid-arthritis-diet-and-paleo. Accessed February 27, 2017.
10. Whalen, K.A., et al., Paleolithic and Mediterranean diet pattern scores and risk of incident, sporadic colorectal adenomas. Am J Epidemiol, 2014. 180(11): p. 1088-97.