Special thanks and congratulations to Yvonne Rice, The Paleo Diet Recipe Contest Winner
Fiber-packed, savory and scrumptious, these spinach garlic meatballs are great as an appetizer or part of a full meal!
- 1-2lb lean ground beef
- ¼ cup dehydrated onion
- 10 oz chopped spinach, thawed and drained of all liquid
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- Pepper and herbs
1. In a large bowl, combine lean ground beef with chopped spinach, dehydrated onion, and garlic
2. Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined
3. Season mixture with pepper and herbs to taste
4. Divide batch and roll into balls, placing each one inch apart on a non-stick cookie sheet or muffin tin.
5. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cooked
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team