Just like mom used to make, only healthier! Had a big paleo meal last night and now you have leftover meat you aren’t sure what do with? Ta-da! Turn it into this time-tested favorite for something a little different. While this paleo meatloaf recipe doesn’t call for it, another option would be to add in some almond meal to change up the consistency a bit.
- 2 lbs. extra-lean ground beef
- 2 red onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 omega 3-enriched eggs, beaten
- 2 T. flaxseed oil
1. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
2. Spread mixture evenly in an 8 1/2 x 11 baking dish
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 min. or until well cooked
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team