Dr. Cordain’s protein packed and flavorful scrambled eggs are guaranteed to jump start your energy levels for the day. Healthful fats and nutrients combined, this dish is one no Paleo breakfast menu should be without.
- 3 Cage-free, non-antibiotic/hormone eggs
- 1/4 – 1/2lb Breakfast sausage, ethically-raised, preservative-free
- 3 Bacon Strips, preservative-free
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1/2 – 1 cup Fresh green chilli or salsa (optional if you are avoiding nightshades)
2. Layer bacon, sausage bits, and diced onions in a small, non-stick 6-inch frying pan.
3. Stir frequently with a wood spatula for 8-12 minutes or until cooked evenly.
4. Whisk three eggs in a small mixing bowl.
6. Stir frequently to avoid burning for 2-4 minutes or until eggs are set.
7. Plate egg scramble and garnish with fresh green chili or salsa
Live Well, Live Longer.
The Paleo Team