Fresh, wild salmon is always a Paleo favorite, but the Copper River Salmon appears in local grocery stores only in the spring for a few weeks. Take advantage of this delectable fish, loaded with Omega-3’s.
- 1 lb. fresh Copper River salmon filet
- 1 fresh, organic lemon
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dill
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
2. Slice ½ of the lemon into quarters.
3. In large sauté pan heat olive oil on low and add salmon filet, skin down.
4. Squeeze the juice from the fresh lemon quarters to cover the salmon.
6. Slice remaining lemon and place along the surface of the fish.
7. Cover and cook on low heat until fish flakes with a fork and is cooked through. This will depend on the thickness of your filet.